Medical Detox Services
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Detox
- Opiate painkiller addictions: Percocet (oxycodone), Vicodin/Norco (hydrocodone), Oxycontin, Morphine, Codeine, Dilaudid, etc.
- Benzodiazepine addictions: Xanax (alprazolam), Valium (diazepam), Ativan (lorazepam), Librium (chlordiazepoxide), etc.
- Opiate/Opioid street drug addictions: (heroin, methadone and opium)
- Mainstream street drugs: cocaine, crack-cocaine, methamphetamine (crystal, meth, etc.), hallucinogenics (mushrooms, acid, etc.), marijuana and more
- Club Drugs: spice, molly, MDMA (ecstasy), flakka, GHB, etc.
- Alcohol addiction
Medical Detox Facts
- Detoxification is a process whereby the body rids itself of the drug or alcohol while managing the symptoms of withdrawal
- Withdrawal symptoms from drugs like heroin and painkillers can be dangerous, and alcohol & benzo (ie., Xanax and Valium) withdrawal can in fact even be fatal if not performed correctly and medically supervised
- Physical symptoms of drug and alcohol withdrawal can last several days, however, the emotional symptoms can last much longer
- Medications, such as Suboxone, Subutex, Vivitrol, Naltrexone help ease withdrawal symptoms
- Medical detox is just the first step towards recovery and according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, detox alone without any follow-up is not treatment
CONCISE RECOVERY CENTER
Medical Detox - THE FIRST STEP to Recovery
Concise Recovery Center is conveniently located in Los Angeles, CA
When you are ready, we are here for you 24/7